Are you where you want to be financially in your life right now? I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess not. Do you have a bunch of extra spending money laying around? Again, I will assume that’s a big fat NO.
However, I bet you do have a television and I also bet you watch TV an average of at least one hour every day. Studies show that the average American watches about 40 hours of TV every week. That is like having a 2nd full time job where you do nothing but sit on your butt and stare at a screen.
Let’s just say you are on the super low end of what most people watch and put your TV time at just one hour each day. That is still 365 hours every year that you are wasting on something that does absolutely nothing for you. That is the equivalent of more than 2 months working at a full time job.
Now, imagine if you started your own online home business and used those same hours working on it instead!
You could be earning a very solid extra income from your business, which would give you the peace of mind that comes with not having to worry about money anymore. You could take that long overdue vacation or buy that new car, send your kids to college, save for retirement, or whatever else you want to do with the money.
Doesn’t that sound a heck of a lot better than sitting on the couch watching TV every night? It sure does to me!
So, here are the steps you need to take right now:
1) Turn off your TV. And promise yourself not to watch it anymore, or at least watch it a lot less.
2) Start your own online home business. Click here for our top recommended opportunity.
3) Focus solely on building your business every day during the hours that you used to watch TV.
4) Keep at it. You aren’t going to see any results overnight. It takes some time to build any real business, online or offline.
5) Enjoy all that extra money that you now have!
That’s all there is to it. I mean come on, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that using the time you waste watching TV on something productive — like building a home business — is a much more effective use of your time!